Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Daily Goodie Box




I was approached by Daily Goodie Box to receive one of their boxes for free in exchange for my review. I had heard of them before now but had never signed up for one. All of their boxes are 100% FREE to everyone but they send them to you based off of some of your profile and household questions. They want to make sure boxes fit your lifestyle so everyone can get one and everyone can get stuff they like.




My box arrived neatly and beautifully packed. A lot of care and thought went into the shipping and appearance of the packaging. Shipping was moderately fast from the time they said they would send me one. Around 2 weeks which is normal for freebie stuff.


I was pleasantly surprised with all of the stuff I got! 
From left to right:
Let me just say, all of the food was DELICIOUS! Even though I slightly cheated on my new healthy diet with it, I don't regret it!!! My one year old daughter uses the Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste and enjoys the taste of it. I love how it contains no fluoride. My favorite thing in the box was a toss up between the Aloha Daily Good Greens (because I actually drink their protein shakes!) and the Vermont Smoke & Cure Cracked Pepper Beef & Pork Sticks. My least favorite was the Dream Water Sleep Powder. I did not like the weird taste of it and I don't think it made a difference. It didn't taste horrible but it had a little Alka Seltzer quality to it. It is all natural though and contains Melatonin which is wonderful.

I gave this box a 4 star because it came with so much stuff for free and most of it was useful and/or delicious but there was some stuff in the box I didn't care to much for. I would love if they gave a coupon for all the products and not just a few of them.




6 comments:

  1. I also received this box and loved it! Everything was yummy .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been signed up for awhile yet. But havent received one yet. Yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also receive this box and love everything in it I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the box as well they always put so many things in their boxes in their packaging is really really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I definitely need to get my hands on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this but never tried it. Looks like some good stuff in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never heard of this. There's some great stuff in this box.

    ReplyDelete