Monday, October 10, 2016

Eatsmart Snacks Roasted Tortilla Chip: Spicy Black Bean



Purchase Here

I really loved these chips! They tasted great by themselves or with some mild salsa. They tasted kind of like a cool ranch chip but the texture is more like a plain tortilla chip and thin. They are a little bit to hard for my liking. I guess you can compare them to the kettle cooked version of a potato chip. They are not spicy at all but more like tangy. I could seriously eat this whole bag in one sitting and I had to stop myself. All the ingredients are listed on the package and all of them you can actually pronounce. These chips are considered to be all-natural and a perfect healthy snack for a dieter.

(I received this product as a free sample. All opinions are unbiased and of my own.)

2 comments:

  1. going to have to try these now ..nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try these. They look good.

    ReplyDelete