Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ecvtop 120 Neutral and Warm Color Eye Shadow Palette




This eye shadow palette costs $18.99 and I was very pissed that it was a waste of money. 

The colors in the palette are very beautiful and I was so excited to have so many neutral warm colors to use in one kit. I like to keep my makeup natural and anything to save space in my home, when it comes to make up, is wonderful. 

I was so disappointed when this arrived because A LOT of them were broken inside even though the delivery box was not damaged and the palette was protected by another box and bubble wrap.
This leads me to believe it was probably broken before it left the warehouse.

I returned it and got my money back with no hassles. 
I didn't even bother to unwrap the plastic wrap to try the actual product because I didn't want it to spill everywhere or risk being accused of possibly doing this myself and not getting a refund.

Will not be purchasing any more makeup products from this company. This product would have for sure been worth the money if it would have arrived in perfect condition and I probably would be raving about it right now!






2 comments:

  1. What A shame! There were all the colors a girl could need in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! It would have been so worth the money.

      Delete