Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Baby Lilly's First Halloween Costume




I decided against buying a cliche costume this year. The thought of shelling out $50 for something she will only wear once just didn’t sit right with me. Plus, I just wanted it to be simple and cute.

The package came vacuumed seal which was nice because that is rare a seller goes that far to ensure your clothing is protected when you buy online. 

The onesie can also be used more than once and was made with great quality material. This was a big reason I chose to buy it. The headband was also amazing and super stretchy and durable. The bow was secured well and didn't pop off even after all her tugging. The tutu was good. Not the best I’ve seen but got the job done for a toddlers costume and was durable as well. I did have to sit there and separate all the pieces on the tutu which I am assuming is because of the vacuum seal smooshing the mesh together. This is the only reason I rated this outfit a 4 instead of a 5. I do wish it had come with come little leggings or leg warmers.

This seller also has other Halloween outfits you can buy for babies and toddlers. They also have clothing for other holidays and seasons like Christmas. They are super affordable, high quality, and offer fast shipping options on Amazon Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment