Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016


Happy Halloween Everyone!


It's my favorite time of year again and Lilly's first Halloween!
I was to lazy to dress up this year or put together a costume but my baby Lilly is going to steal the show anyways in her dark ballerina costume!

Did you get our sister sites monthly newsletter this morning? If not go sign up now for next months newsletter at To Give And Get

In the next few weeks, I am going to be revamping this site and To Give And Get.
Much like my hair, I feel the need to change with the seasons. 
Everything you know and love will stay the same around here but the look will change as well as some of the writing style.
It was recently revealed to me by my sneaky boyfriend that I haven't been true to myself and blogging the way I actually speak. I feel like I have been selling you all short on my personality and who I am. 

Anyways, I hope everyone stays safe, has fun, and gets the bejeezus scared out of them ;)

1 comment: