Monday, November 21, 2016

HoneyAKE iPhone 6 Plus Anti-Slip and Shockproof Case




This case turned out to be better quality then I originally thought it was going to be. 

The soft flexible rubber with the grooves really helps the phone not be slippery and cling to most surfaces. The only hard shell part is around the rim which makes sense since whenever I've dropped phones in the past they always hit somewhere on the side or the corner spots. I have yet to drop my phone so I have no idea if it actually absorbs shock and protects like it claims. 

Very slim and lightweight and looks stylish on the phone. Fits the phone perfectly and is easy to take on and off. 

The only drawback I have ran into is the case is to thick around the plug area where you would put the headphones in or an aux cord so you actually have to take the case off to use those things. I found that kind of annoying since I don't like my phone to be unprotected when carrying it around to listen to music.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a sturdy case. I use Bluetooth headphones so this would still work well for me.

    ReplyDelete