Monday, November 14, 2016

Threadrock Happy First Father's Day Daddy Infant Bodysuit





I know I am super late posting this but I got this for Lilly to wear on her first Father's Day and I loved it. It is technically for boys but looked just as cute on her. I chose to get it in this color because it's one of her daddy's favorite colors but they come in a variety of other colors. This is the Turquoise one.

She was 6 months in this picture and the size was for a 6 month old. As you can see, there is still a lot of wiggle room for her and I did use it over and over again just to wear around the house and to bed for about 2 more months.

The material of the onesie is very high-quality. It's soft, stretchy, and stitched perfectly without any flaws. It is ribbed. I washed and dried it on low without any shrinkage issues. The dye on the shirt does not rub off over time or wash off in the washer. The letters on the onesie do not peel neither. 

I will be for sure purchasing more baby clothing from them in the future. I am in love with all their other cute onesies that say stuff on Amazon.

1 comment: