Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Walmart Baby Welcome Box




The first time I ordered one of these was back in November 2015. It was a month before Lilly was born. This is a the most recent one they sent me and while I like all the products they sent I am kind of pissed off that they are more for newborns.

When you pay $5 to get a Walmart Baby Box they are suppose to send you one for a newborn, than an infant one, and then a toddler one.

I already got the newborn one. That actually took about 4 months to get and she was already to big for some of the stuff they sent. I still used all the bath and body stuff though. This time I was expecting them to deliver on time since they had enough heads up. I was sad to find out I got another Newborn box when she literally just turned one a few days ago!

Yes, for $5 they send you some nice samples and coupons but I would rather go to Target or Babies R Us and get their free baby registry packs then pay $5 for the small amount they give you in this. Even Amazon's Baby Registry Welcome Box you pay $10 for is WAY better than this!!!

For as much money Walmart makes and you having to actually pay money for this you would think you would get some good stuff. Especially when your competitors are offering the same thing for FREE and with a ton more stuff including full sized products!

Epic fail Walmart!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have babies but I can see why you are so frustrated with the Walmart Baby Box. To get all newborn boxes when Lily is one now, just isn't acceptable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks more like a free sample box than a $5 box. I agree with you on the fail part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us know about this. I was going to do this for my granddaughter. But I am not going to bother now.

    ReplyDelete