Monday, October 24, 2016

Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Sweet Vanilla Bean




This protein shake is pretty good compared to other powder protein mixes I have tried. I mixed it in a Ninja blender with water. For the sample size I got it said to only mix with 4 oz of water for the whole package which I thought was not enough so I used 8 ounces of bottled water because I actually wanted to drink it not just taste it. 

On the plus side, it was not gritty at all and blended really smoothly. I had the vanilla flavor and it tasted really good and just the right sweet for an organic mix. 

The only concern I had was after I mixed it and poured it in a glass there was a large amount of froth or foam at the top which didn't taste good and didn't settle much while drinking. Not sure if it's because I used more water than suggested.

(I received this product as a sample from Influesnter. All opinions are of my own.)

1 comment: