Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mondaynoon Lucky Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace




I am so happy this necklace came just as the description said it would. 

The actual necklace and the product picture match perfectly. It is so shiny and sparkly and very true blue in color. The chain is adjustable and allows you to get the perfect length for anyone's neck. The pendant is a tad bit bigger then I thought it would be but not overpowering big. I would consider it a medium sized pendant. 

It lays really well against your chest and is not too bulky. Sometimes the necklace kinks a little when your being active but it easily unkinks and the chain is very strong in comparison to some other necklace chains out there. 

I will for sure be checking out all the other jewelry from this company because this is a nice high quality made necklace!


2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty necklace. I especially like how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple necklaces from Mondaynoon and love them. This one is really nice.

    ReplyDelete