Monday, November 14, 2016

Upopby Padded Bikini Set


This is what it was suppose to look like...

And this is what it actually looked like...


I wanted to love this swimsuit so bad but I advise every one to take your exact measurements and check the size chart that is listed and not just wing it and assume it's going to fit because it's the size you always get. 

I am small chested (B cup) but have curvy hips and a butt. The top was way to big and saggy in the front as you can see but inch wise it fit perfectly around my body. The bottoms were way too small. So small I didn't want to take a pic of them. They fit well in the front but when I turned around a whole lot of cheek was hanging out. 

Otherwise the material is good and it also comes with padding that can be removed in the top which is always a plus for a small chested person like me. 

By the way I got a large and normally wear a size 10 in jeans or large in yoga pants!





1 comment:

  1. That is so disappointing to get something and it not fit they way you expect. I have to look at those size charts really close!

    ReplyDelete